July updates are as follows:
- We are looking to change the revised pool hours to the normal pool hours of the past (9am-11pm). We are just waiting for our access control vendor to make the changes and send it to our system.
- Speaking of access control, we are aware that some residents' keycards are not working even if they hold a zero balance. Luckily this problem is only impacting 2-3 families, but it's still a problem. We are working on the solution.
- On the topic of keycards not working...if you are over 15 days late on payment of your quarterly dues, your pool key will not work until your balance is paid.
- We have contracted for the landscaping to be restored where the new lift station was installed. A new retention wall and sod is the plan. Our plan is to have a bigger sodded area.
- The waste line running from the new lift station to the main sewer line at the road was scoped with a camera and seems to be fine.
- All bathrooms in the clubhouse are operational.
- We contracted to have the detention ponds cleared again. How often will we do this? As often as needed. During wet years, it may need to be done twice a year. During drier years, once a year may suffice. Rule of thumb is when the saplings are an inch in caliber, they are due for a clearing. They are not supposed to look like a golf course.
- We are going to get the canopy raised on the big tree in front of the clubhouse. This will happen in the upcoming weeks.
- The broken irrigation line next to the basketball court has been fixed.
Hampton Station Board